31 dezembro 2007

'08


2 comentários:

P disse...

Prendinha de início de ano.

PRESTON: "I'm sorry.”
CRISTINA: “Oh, I can do this. I had a momentary freakout, but now I'm fine. I can do this.
PRESTON: “But you don't wanna do this... I'm up there waiting for you to come down the aisle and I know that you don't want to come. I know you don't want to come but that you would come anyway because you love me. And if I loved you, if I loved you, not the woman that I'm trying to make you be, not the woman that I hope you'd become, but you, if I did, I wouldn't be up there waiting for you. I would be letting you go."
CRISTINA: "I am wearing the dress. I'm ready. And, and maybe I didn't want to before. But I want to now. I really think I want this."
PRESTON: "I really wish you didn’t think. I wish that you knew."
in, Greys Anatomy

Era isto que procuravas, não era?

m disse...

és a maior p! vou fazer um post disto. hope you don't mind.